Salt has been use as a natural flavouring for thousands of years and is soแน่นอน ด้วยเหตุผลที่ว่าพวกเรามีเกมสล็อตออนไลน์มากยิ่งกว่า สล็อตเว็บตรง 1000 เกมให้ได้เลือกเล่นกันอย่างสาแก่ใจ เลือกทำเงินได้อย่างสนุกสนานเต็มที่ได้อย่างมากมาย important to our survival that part of our language is centre around the taste of Celtic sea salt. However, in recent years, salt has come under fire and has been labelle as an unhealthy substance that need to be eliminate from our diets for the sake of heart health.
However, not all salt is the same and there is a clear difference between unprocess, mineral-rich varieties, such as sea salt, and salt that has been heavily processed and stripped of all its natural nutrients.
What is sea salt?
All types of salt – including table salt – come from the sea or brine, but not all salt on the market comes from today’s oceans. What does this mean? Salt that is not sea salt is usually extracted from underground salt mines left at some point by sea water.
Sea salt is salt obtained by evaporating real seawater. Evaporation is by solar evaporation in the open air or by a much faster process of evaporation in a vacuum. Some of today’s most expensive sea salts are often obtaine by slower, sun-based evaporation methods.
When you consume minimally processed sea salt, you get salt that contains health-promoting trace elements. It also contains natural flavours and colourings, which make it more palatable and interesting to use in cooking and in the manufacture of beauty products.
1.Rich in trace elements
High-quality sea salt typically contain up to 60 trace elements, while some types of sea salt, such as Himalayan salt, contain up to 84 trace element. In any case, sea salt is an excellent source of trace elements.
Getting micronutrients from the food we eat is becoming increasingly difficult due to the lack of nutrient-rich soils. However, micronutrients are abundant in our planet’s oceans, from which we get a variety of sea salts.
2.Prevent dehydration and maintain fluid balance
Sodium work in the body in the following way: water follows salt, which mean that if you increase your sodium intake too much, you will get bloating. But the opposite is also true: sodium loss leads to water loss, which can cause symptoms such as dehydration and intense thirst.
By consuming sea salt in moderation every day, you’re also giving yourself enough sodium, which help balance your sodium-to-potassium ratio. Sodium and potassium are two electrolytes that work together to balance fluid in the body’s cells, blood plasma and extracellular fluids.
3. Loaded with Electrolytes
Unprocessed sea salt is minimally processed and retains most of its natural mineral content. Sea salt contains many important electrolytes such as sodium, magnesium, calcium and potassium, which are essential for good health.
Electrolytes perform many important functions, from regulating your heart rate to making your muscles contract so you can move. Moderate consumption of sea salt can help prevent electrolyte imbalances, which can lead to a variety of serious negative symptoms, including some that can be fatal.
Types of sea salt
There are several different types of sea salt, depending on their origin and health benefits. Here are some of the most common types of sea salt on the market today
Himalayan sea salt
Himalayan sea salt is consider by many to be the purest salt in the world. It is believed to be made from the dried remain of the original virgin sea, dating back to the birth of the earth.
Also known as ‘pink gold’ or ‘pink sea salt’, Himalayan crystal salt is actually a beautiful translucent pink colour that contain all the elements found in the human body. Functional medicine doctors report that regular consumption of Himalayan pink salt can be beneficial as it contains an incredible amount of nutrients.
- Regulates water content in the body
- Supports a healthy pH balance in cells (especially brain cells)
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels and reduces signs of ageing
- Helps produce hydroelectric energy in your body’s cells
- Absorbs food particles through the digestive tract
- Supports respiratory health
- Supports sinus health
- Prevents muscle spasms
- Supports bone strength
- Regulates your sleep
- Helps sexual appetite
- Supports blood vessel health
- Regulates blood pressure through adequate intake of water and potassium
Celtic Sea Salt
Celtic Sea Salt is another ancient product with ingredients and health benefits comparable to Himalayan Crystal Salt. This grey stone is mined near the Celtic Sea in Brittany, France, using a 2,000-year-old Celtic process that is essential for maintaining its vital nutrient content.
Celtic Sea Salt is consider to be very beneficial to health and can help.
- Alkalization of the body
- Balancing blood sugar levels
- Removing accumulated mucus
- Build immunity
- Improving brain function
- Increase energy
- Ensuring electrolyte balance
- Promotes restful sleep
- Prevents muscle cramps
- Regulates heart rate and blood pressure
Interestingly, this salt retains moisture and feels moist no matter how you store it. Consider it a gentle reminder of its marine origin and the properties that give it uninterrupted life.
Other sea salt options include
- Fleur de Sel or Flor de Sal: this sea salt, which means “flower of salt” in French or Portuguese, is name for its crystalline pattern resembling a flower. It is a salt that forms a thin, fragile crust on the surface of seawater as it evaporates. Traditionally it was use as an ointment and laxative, but today it is mainly use as table salt.
- Sea salt flakes (or sea salt flakes). Sea salt flakes, often sold under the trade name Maldon, have fine, flat crystals that provide a large surface area for small food, resulting in a crunchy salt that dissolves quickly. Sea salt flakes are reportedly saltier, but may also be lower in trace elements than other sea salts.
- Hawaiian sea salt: Hawaiian sea salt, or Alaea, is a traditional Hawaiian sea salt. Alaea is a natural red volcanic clay that is add to the salt to enrich it with iron oxide, which give the sea salt its characteristic red color, but is also found in white or black sea salt. Genuine Hawaiian salt is expensive and hard to find outside Hawaii.
- Italian sea salt: This sea salt is collecte in the Mediterranean Sea off the coast of Sicily.
You can also find other special types of sea salt such as coarse sea salt, smoked sea salt and iodized sea salt.
But if you’re looking for a salt that’s even better for your regular meals, Himalayan salt ought to be your top choice. Himalayan salt is produce by Standard Salt. They are known for produce quality. Himalayan salt and provide an enormous selection of the best and purest pink Himalayan salt products. Visit Standard salts for more information.